• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adding a shopping cart to muse

Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2014 Apr 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When is BC going to give clear simple instructions and tutorials on how to add BC modules to website built in Muse. Like a shopping cart, not a blog. I want to add a shopping cart to a website I designed in Muse and host on BC. I want instructions on how to get the HTML code so I can embed it on the Muse website. A shopping cart widget from BC to use on my Muse website. How can this be done without looking at a hour long tutorial I am not trying to build an IKEA! Just 100 products or less.

TOPICS
Content management and modules , eCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 13, 2014 Apr 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately Muse is pretty hopeless when it comes to anthing other than a brochure site.

If you're looking for a MUSE site that can support a few products that don't change and don't require any functionality then yes this can be done with BC.

However I had a customer contact me last week about a site that had 50 products and they wanted to do it in Muse.

The customer wanted a flexible, easy to use system that they could manage and update.

So we highly recommended NOT using Mulse. We quoted on taking the MUSE site they developed and building it as a native BC website.

We're in the process of building this. The end customer will be much happier.

If you have 100 products I'd hightly recommend doing it properly and building a proper BC website rather than shoehorning products onto a Muse site.

If you'd like more info on how you'd move forward hit me up on skype <brett.stockley> and I'll give you a free half hour session on what you'd need to do.

Brett 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines