1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 13, 2014 6:25 PM by Mike M

Flash Player Crash

Melendez

Flash Player Help needed!

I've downloaded the latest version and installed it successfully.  Not able to enable the hardware acceleration.  Not sure if that is necessary.  Checked Plug-Ins.  Need to update QuickTime Plug-In (7.6.6 current) but not able to.  When I clicked quicktime website I could not do the update.  The current version is enable (Alwarys Activate). Mozilla Plugin states that the status is vulnerable.  Java Applet Plugin is also vulnerable but it displays Java applet content or a placeholder if Java is not installed.  Sliverlight Plugin 4.1.10329.0 is disabled.  Apparently, it is known to cause security or stablility issues.  I have a Mac OS X Version 10.6.8; Snow Leopard Version 10.6.3; QuickTime Player Version 10.0 (131).  I still cannot view utube and other videos.  Need your help!  All info was gathered from my computer.  Not sure that I understand all that has taken place never mind understand how to "fix it"!  Can you help me?  I will be home everyday by 5:30 pm est except for Thursday.  If possible I'd like to talk with someone who can walk me through this process so I can learn from it and also know how to prevent this from happening again.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Connie

cmail64@msn.com

Message was edited by: Melendez Adobe Flash Player.pkg  Just installed this hoping my problem would be over.  NOT!!!!!!!  Can someone help me get Adobe Flash Player back and running?