3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 14, 2014 10:24 AM by A.T. Romano

Problem with text on disc menus

angel_mccollum

I'm using Premiere Elements 10 and I've applied the Extreme Sports disc menu exactly as it was designed with no changes. When I run the preview option or create a DVD, the text on both menus begins by looking perfect then it suddenly blurs. This happens to both menus and to all text items. What's happening and how do I stop it?

• 1. Re: Problem with text on disc menus
          A.T. Romano Level 7

angel_mccollum

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 10 running on? And, what video card does your computer use - NVIDIA GeForce?

This are display problems specific to the Premiere Elements 10 NVIDIA GeForce users. See Announcement at top of this forum.

However, for the moment, I do NOT believe that to be your issue. What you have described for disc menu Preview is "normal". Disc menu Preview shines for testing the navigation buttons, but the quality of the preview is often as you describe. The Disc menu quality needs to be evaluated in the finished burn to product.

Please review and consider and then let us know the quality of the disc menu in the burn to product.

We will be watching for your results.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Problem with text on disc menus
            angel_mccollum Level 1

Operating system: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 4000

I'm currently burning the project to DVD. I'll let you know the results. Thanks!

• 3. Re: Problem with text on disc menus
              A.T. Romano Level 7

angel_mccollum

Thanks for the additional information. We await your results.

Your issue sounds like the typical disc menu Preview situation, but, if it is not, then we can go into alternative font style and font size.

Thanks.

ATR