3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 15, 2014 2:48 PM by A.T. Romano

sync to revel

frankoo

How do i get premier elements organizer to sync to revel. It has worked for me previously but I can't get them to talk to each other.

• 1. Re: sync to revel
          A.T. Romano Level 7

frankoo

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 12 Elements Organizer 12 running on?

If you have not already, please update your Premiere Elements 12 to 12.1. In Expert workspace, see Help Menu/Updates.

What is the kind of "talk" that you seek....for example, are you trying to convert an Elements Organizer album into a Adobe Revel Mobile Album.

Maybe give a look at my blog post on Premiere Elements & Adobe Revel and see if any of the issues raised in it apply to any of your issues.

http://www.atr935.blogspot.com/2013/10/pe12-adobe-revel-add-mediapublishshare.html

The blog post was written before the 12.1 Update.

Looking forward to your Premiere Elements 12 Adobe Revel results after the 12.1 Update is applied.

Thanks.

ATR

• 2. Re: sync to revel
            frankoo Level 1

ATR,

Great advise. Everything seems to work like it should now that I have updated to 12.1 as you suggested.

Did Adobe send out a notice that told everyone to update that I missed?

Thanks

frankoo

• 3. Re: sync to revel
              A.T. Romano Level 7

frankoo

Thanks for the good news that all is working. Great news. Great job.

Typically the only updates for a version are those Camera Raw Updates. Adobe has it now that these Uploads all go through the Help Menu/Update from within the opened project. Whether you are notified about Updates waiting for you can be managed in the Help Menu/Update and the preferences there where you can put a check mark next to "Notify me of new updates on menu bar."

Here is more information about the Premiere Elements 12.1 Update.

http://www.atr935.blogspot.com/2014/03/pe12-update-121-released.html

Right now, the Updates should be the Premiere Elements 12.1 and the Camera Raw 8.4. In Premiere Elements you cannot open the Camera Raw dialog for editing raw image format, but, Camera Raw installed, does let you import raw image format and dng into a project.

Any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR