6 Replies Latest reply on Sep 16, 2014 7:04 PM by Carl Sun

Extension Manager

trac

I have installed a download into extension manager.  It shows up in the manger list and is checked enable.  However in the Windows panal it is greyed out.  How do I get this to activate and open up?

• 1. Re: Extension Manager
          Jeff A Wright Adobe Employee

Moving this discussion to the Extension Manager forum.

• 2. Re: Extension Manager
            Carl Sun Level 4

Please provide more detailed information. Which version of Extension Manager are you using? Are you on Windows or Mac? Which extension have you installed? Which product (PS, DW, ...) does it support? When you said "Windows Panal", do you mean "Window"->"Extensions" menu item in the product (PS, DW, ...) ?

• 3. Re: Extension Manager
              trac Level 1

Thank you, here is more detail. 

Version Ps Creative Cloud, on Windows 8 but I run everything from the desktop that should be Windows 7.  Yes, by panel I mean in Photoshop under Window pull down menu Extension.  This is where I do not know how to get it un greyed out.  If I go to Manage Extensions  under help it shows that I have installed the Extension Kubota Action Dashboard in both the CC32 and CC64.  Thank you for any help you can give me on this. 

Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 19:16:42 -0700

To: tracrett@hotmail.com

Subject: Extension Manager

Re: Extension Manager

created by Carl Sun in Extension Manager - View the full discussion

Please provide more detailed information. Which version of Extension Manager are you using? Are you on Windows or Mac? Which extension have you installed? Which product (PS, DW, ...) does it support? When you said "Windows Panal", do you mean "Window"->"Extensions" menu item in the product (PS, DW, ...) ?

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at http://forums.adobe.com/message/6298737#6298737

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: http://forums.adobe.com/message/6298737#6298737

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at http://forums.adobe.com/message/6298737#6298737. In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Extension Manager at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.

• 4. Re: Extension Manager
                dinghui

Hi trac,

Could you please quit PS, open regedit, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Adobe/CSXS.4, and change LogLevel to 6. Then launch PS. Than send me this file: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Temp\csxs4-PHXS.log?

Regards,

Hui

• 5. Re: Extension Manager
                  ElliamCorp

I am having the same problem. I have downloaded the Kubota tools dashboard extension for PS CC. It is in extension manager, enabled. and yet when I'm in Photoshop the Extensions option is greyed out.  I am running Mac OS 10.9.4

• 6. Re: Extension Manager
                    Carl Sun Level 4

I guess you are using PS CC 2014 instead of PS CC. The Kubota tool dashboard doesn't work in PS CC 2014. You have to use it in PS CC, which is coexistable with PS CC 2014. Please refer to Kubota Market | Portal