I had the same problem and contacted technical support via chat.
Here is what we did to fix the issue on a Windows 7 (64 bit) system).
1. Quit your Creative Cloud app.
2. Hold down the "Windows" key on your keyboard and press "r".
3. Type in "appdata" in the run window and hit enter.
4. Navigate to Local/Adobe/OOBE.
5. Locate the "opm" database file and delete it.
6. Start the Creative Cloud desktop app and sign in using your Adobe ID and password, then click on the Apps tab. It took a minute or two to sign in but everything came back to normal status.