• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a known issue displaying pages?

Apr 14, 2014 Apr 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Adobe Digital Editions version 3.0.86137, I can only view one page each time I "read" a document. PageUp and PageDown will change the page number shown at the bottom of the reader screen, but the page content does not change. The only way I have been able to actually view the new page is to go to library mode (leaving reader mode) and then click the "Read" button on the "Last Read" document. I can also navigate to a page using the table of contents, but again, all it does is change the page number at the bottom of the reader. The actual page content does not display until I leave the reader and open it again.

Is there a remedy for this?

- - - - -

Called tech support for the provider of the ebook I'm using, who sent links to reaquire version 3 and to acquire version 1.7.2 in the event vers 3 still didn't work. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling vers 3, but had the same problem. Uninstalled vers 3 and installed vers 1.7.2 and it works great.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2014 Jun 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue in v3.0 and in v2.0 as well.  Very frustrating...this product is unusable for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2014 Jun 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I installed v1.7.2 from this link and it fixed my issue:

Can't install Adobe Digital Editions 1.7.2

--andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines