5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 15, 2014 7:12 AM by Luis Rebelo

Download error in (osx) adobe desktop app (corrupted download link).

Nniiccii

Here is a discription of the problem. Please consider that some of the wording might not be correct, as I do have to translate the error message from German into English.

Using OSX 10.9.2, when clicking inside the adobe desktop app (top of the screen bar) on the tap "apps", the following screen (screenshot) appears, which states, translated from top to bottom:

download error

download error. Please contact support.

(link) contact support

(link/button) download creative cloud -> This button unfortunatly leads to the following error page "http://www.adobe.com/special/errorpages/404.html"

All apps, like Bridge, Photoshop, Lightroom, etc. are installed and work just fine. So no problem here. I seem however unable to redownload the desktop app (in order to reinstall). As stated above the provided link inside the desktop app itself is coruppted and within the (online) web-based download centre (user logged in) I am only adviced to use the desktop app. This is a dead end and I do not know what to make of this error, let alone solving it. Please help!

Bildschirmfoto 2014-04-15 um 11.59.10.png