I understand that the following applications are now available:
However, if I go to any application and to to /Windows/Updates, I get the message: “Your applications are all up-to-date as checked less than a minute ago.”
Similarly, if I go to Creative Cloud Manager it lists all applications as “up-to-date”.
My installed programs are currently all earlier versions:
· Lightroom Version: 5.3
· Adobe Photoshop CC Version: 14.2.1 (14.2.1 20140207.r.570 2014/02/07:23:00:00) x64
· Adobe Raw Version 220.127.116.11
· Adobe Premiere Pro CC Version 7.2.1
I have tried:
1. Going to \Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe and renaming OOBE to OOBE_old followed by downloading the latest version of Adobe Application Manager. This did not result in finding any new updates.
2. Changing my browser from Chrome to both Internet Explorer (11.0.9600.1.17041) and then Firefox (28.0) and repeating 1 with no effect.
3. Deleting Lightroom and reinstalling it. This worked and I now have Lightroom 5.4 installed.
4. Deleting Photoshop and Bridge and reinstalling them. The original versions were installed rather than the latest version with Raw 8.4.
I am running Windows 7 64-bit Version: 6.1 Service Pack 1
If I go to the Customer Support Chat Line, I am told that I need to be transferred to a “Product Person”. Last time after patiently waiting 45 minutes I gave up.
Any suggestions as to my next steps?
CC desktop lists applications as "Up to Date" when they are not
The manual way... All Adobe updates start here and select product, read to see if you need to install updates in number order, or if the updates are cumulative for the individual product http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates/
Thanks John. I have tried solutions 1 to 3 from (-http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/aam-lists-removed-apps-date.h tml) and they do not work. So I presume that all I can do is to remove all 25 CC applications and start again!
Incidently, ( http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates/ ) does not list Adobe Camera Raw 8.4 as an update even though Adobe have announced that it is available (http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/2014/04/camera-raw-8-4-and-dng-converter-8-4-now-a vailable.html). The same applies for Adobe Premiere Pro 7.2.2 (http://blogs.adobe.com/premierepro/2014/04/premiere-pro-cc-7-2-2.html). If they are not available this would explain why I cannot download them but I am very suprised that Adobe didn't mention this when I contacted them.
Anyway thanks again