3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 15, 2014 1:45 PM by the_wine_snob

Payment Issue

iszunia

I have received info about problems during realisation of payment.

I have checked my data on my Adobe account, my bank also, and all is fine.

What is going on with you, Adobe, while you wrote to me without any details, what a problem you have had? Can someone help me with that issue?

• 1. Re: Payment Issue
          the_wine_snob Level 9

What is going on with you, Adobe, while you wrote to me without any details, what a problem you have had?

Well, you are not addressing Adobe here, but just mere users, like yourself. While there might be an Adobe engineer, or two, around here, they are not in Adobe Customer Support. For billing issues, you need to contact them (Customer Support and not Technical Support).

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: Payment Issue
            iszunia Level 1

I understand,

I wrote here, because Adobe moved me here via link and, the same way, find working chat on the Adobe site is a miracle (as you wrote Adobe has two different chats, now I know—but not a client's job is to know that, here is something wrong, Adobe!).
            Finally, I hope, I resolved my problem, but I think also, I don't wish myself so stupid errors in the future.

Thank you, Bill.

• 3. Re: Payment Issue
              the_wine_snob Level 9

Glad that you got to the C/S Chat, and we all hope that the issue has been resolved.

The forum can handle a lot, and often does, but when it comes to S/N's, Activations, billing, etc., we are powerless, and can only point one in what we hope is the correct direction.

Good luck,

Hunt