Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio feedback for wrong answer in Sequence and Hot Spot Questions

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2014 Apr 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having three issues:

1. Everytime I close the Quiz Manager after making some changes I get an error message saying I should Presenter has failed and I should resave and restart. See attached screenshot. I think this is also why I am having the two problems below.
  2. I have uploaded the right audio response to use for an incorrect answer. But both my hot spot and sequence questions do not playback the feedback for the incorrect answer. The audio feedback for the correct answer works fine. I have allowed 20 attempts to answer the question.
  3. I want the text for the correct and incorrect message to be the text in the audio feedback. So after I setup the questions I manually edited the Correct/Incorrect text boxes to be the text I want. But everytime I open and close the Quiz Manager, these refresh back to the default values of "Correct" and "Try again!". Is there any way to not allow such refereshing?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Presenter are you using? Have you tried applying any/all the updates?

1. Hard to say exactly what is wrong. This may need to be addressed by Support.

2. I believe that the incorrect feedback audio will only play on the final failed attempt (20th time in your case). This may need some testing to validate, if you change your number of attempts to two, and then answer it incorrectly twice, do you get the audio on the second failure?

3. This sounds like an issue from early versions of Presenter 7 (7.0.5 resolved this if I remember correctly), but if it is Presenter 9, support may need to know about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2.  I tried changing the # of attempts to 2 and 1 and the audio does play at the end of the # of attempts. But I my intention is to attach a hint in the audio response so the student and retry after listening to the hint. Do you have any suggestions for how I might achieve that?

3. I am using Presenter 9 and have tried this a few times. It definitely does not work for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

2. I don't believe there is a method of adding hit or retry audio to the quiz slide. I'm not sure there is a method for doing it either.

3. Support should work with you to identify the problem and if there is a solution or if this is a bug. There are support staff to make time to come here, and they may reach out to you, but you can always call them at 800-945-9120 as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources