2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 17, 2014 12:21 PM by Sunmaid9

Task Manager

Sunmaid9

If I go into task manager and end process how do I restart  everything again? I see that there is several programs running but I don't know what they are? I still can't download flash player. Thanks for your time.

• 1. Re: Task Manager
          Mike M Level 6

If I go into task manager and end process how do I restart  everything again?

Reboot your system.

Better yet, download the offline installer(s)

Save the file(s), or just the one you need, to your downloads folder.

Reboot and THEN run the installers BEFORE opening anything else.

• 2. Re: Task Manager
            Sunmaid9 Level 1

Just wanted to let you know that this did not work. Any other suggestions?

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 17:35:26 -0700

To: <Removed personal email>

Subject: Re: Task Manager Task Manager

Re: Task Manager

created by Mike M in Installing Flash Player - View the full discussion

If I go into task manager and end process how do I restart  everything again?

Reboot your system.

Better yet, download the offline installer(s)

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)Save the file(s), or just the one you need, to your downloads folder.

Reboot and THEN run the installers BEFORE opening anything else.

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at http://forums.adobe.com/message/6305864#6305864

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Re: Task Manager

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at Re: Task Manager. In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Installing Flash Player at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.