• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue Installing Adobe Flash Latest Version 13.0.0.201 On iMac 2.7 GHz i5 core 8 GB OS X 10.9.2?

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2014 Apr 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install the latest version of flash 13.0.0.201. I am getting errors.  I followed all instructions and increased offline hd space.  I removed previous version of flash. I have 999.35 GB Hard drive with 953.55 GB available.

Any other ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 16, 2014 Apr 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Probably the same problem here.  Attempt to install using 13.0.0.201 obtained today at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ fails as previous Flash Player 13 Installers have failed ("Error: Unable to proceed with installation" message during the installation attempt).  I also removed previous Flash Player versions FWIW using the official uninstaller.  Mac OS X 10.9.2 here.  I was hopeful that today's release would fix this problem for me.  This is rather annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines