Can you please explain a bit in detail about your Issue.
1. Which application are you using?
2. Which Operating System do you have?
3. Are you getting any specfic error when you are trying to open the application?
Rename the opm.db file.
- Close the Creative Cloud application if it's running.
- Navigate to the OOBE folder.
Windows: [System drive]:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE
Mac OS: /User/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE folder
- Rename the opm.db file to opm_old.db
- Launch Creative Cloud
Make sure that you unhide the hidden files of your computer or else you will not fir "AppData" folder.
Do let me knew if it worked or not.