8 Replies Latest reply on Apr 29, 2014 6:04 AM by Peter Grainge

RH11: Word-Import: Lists are not converted into HTML

JulianPollmann Level 1

Hello,

I want to import a large Word-File into RH 11.

In Word i use a lot of lists with propper style templates.

Rh does natively convert them into lists but makes paragraphs from it with a bullet in front and a few blank spaces ->not what I expect.

Removing the bullet signs in Word, importing then and setting the format styles as a list with bullets in front during RH import>

RH shows that the paragraph has the correct style. But the bullets are not shown in the importet topics, the topic is still a html paragraph, no list.

When I reassign the style to the paragraph manually, it works.

But that cant be a sollution for 2000 Word-Pages...

Sample:

This is how it comes out out import:

<p class="BESAufzaehlung">Einige häufig benutzte Befehle lassen sich sehr

schnell mit einer Tastenkombination<a name="IX_Tastenkombination_1" id="IX_Tastenkombination_1"></a>&#160;ausführen,

z.B. die Tasten <span class="Tastenkombination">Strg + C</span> für Kopieren

von zuvor markierten Elementen.</p>

This it looks like when I reassign the style manually it already has

<?rh-list_start level="1" an="1" class="rl-p-WD_BESAufzaehlung" style="list-style: rh-list;" ?><p

class="BESAufzaehlung">Den gesamten Befehlsumfang einer Anwendung

erreichen Sie über die Menüleiste<a name="IX_Men_leiste" id="IX_Men_leiste"></a>&#160;(siehe

Kapitel <a href="Die_Menüleiste.htm">Die Menüleiste</a><span style="color: black;">),</span>

die sowohl mit der Maus<a name="IX_Maus_9" id="IX_Maus_9"></a>&#160;als

auch mit der Tastatur<a name="IX_Tastatur_3" id="IX_Tastatur_3"></a>&#160;bedient

werden kann.</p><?rh-list_end ?>

Hope someone can help,

Thanks in advance,

Julian