6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 21, 2014 5:29 PM by gbotour

Renewing non existent membership

gbotour Level 1

Here's the contents of an e-mail I received 7 days ago.

Adobe Creative Cloud membership update

Dear dave,
      We hope you've been making the most of everything Creative Cloud has to offer. With the next generation of creative apps like Adobe Photoshop® CC, Illustrator® CC and more; great training resources; and more efficient ways to collaborate and share with the creative community, you have everything you need to create your greatest work. Only in Creative Cloud.
      To make sure you can continue to use your favorite tools and services without interruption and take full advantage of everything that's new, your membership will automatically renew on 12-May-2014 (PT) at the price of 38.11 GBP, plus applicable Tax/VAT. You don't have to do anything to renew.
      If you'd like to review your membership details or update your renewal settings, simply log in to your account.
      Thanks for being part of Creative Cloud.

The Adobe Creative Cloud Team

Here's my reply 12 April :

What on earth is this all about. I do not have a CC membership. It was cancelled months ago when I switched to the photographer's plan and that is not due for renewal for ages.

Not had a response. The last thing I want is for Adobe to start taking £38 out of my account.