• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 8 Add In keeps on disabling or disappearing in add ins. How do I fix?

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2014 Apr 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presenter 8 Add In keeps on disabling or disappearing from add ins.  How do I fix?  Windows 7 OS, Presenter 8 (Part of eLearning Suite 6.1), Microsoft Office 2010.  32 bit system.  Receive error when opening asking me to disable the add in.  If I click No powerpoint stops working.  Internal service desk seems to fix it but it only lasts a few days and it happens again.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2014 Apr 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

Please confirm your Presenter 8 is 32 bit or 64 bit ? Also confirm PowerPoint 2010 is 32 bit or 64 bit ?

Launch PowerPoint in an admin. mode by right click on it and go to its properties and under compatibility tab, check the box that says run this program as an administrator, Apply and OK.

If you are unable to launch PowerPoint without disabling the addin, then launch it by disabling the addin. Go to File > Options > Add-Ins > Click on Go at bottom and click on Add. Navigate the installation directroy of Presenter 9 i.e. is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Presenter 9.0 and search for MenuLauncher.dll and click OK.  Close Powerpoint and relaunch it and see if it will resolve this issue.

Regards,
Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources