15 Replies Latest reply on Feb 19, 2015 1:17 AM by SirQsDad

Adobe Hack.. I am being Spammed and my unique Adobe Email address is being used to try spam others

adobe@grahamiv.com

Peeps

I have two Adobe CC Accounts...  I have Unique Adobe specific Email addresses set up for each...

In the last few weeks I have been receiving dozens of daily Spam emails to me directly addressed to the two adobe email addresses I have registered with Adobe...

That is not too much of a problem as the Spam filter gets most...

What is more alarming is the hundreds of "Mail Delivery System" reject messages that I am getting that are as a result of somebody using my unique Adobe Email addresses to SEND spam to other parties...

I always give a unique email adress to everybody I deal with on the internet... This is why I can positively state that Adobe is responsible for this leak and subsequent deluge of both sent and recieved spam...

I think Ipay good money to Adobe for the software I use of theirs... And do not expect to have my mail clogged up as a result of that trust I thought I had with a professional supplier...

Have heard their is a class action being lodged against them... Can somebody give me details of the lawyers handling the case... All other links seem to be blocked.. ?

Regards

Graham