1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 21, 2014 12:15 PM by csgaraglino

CF9 New Search Engine Issues?

csgaraglino Level 1

I have an older application that I have upgraded and I am only having issues with the Search Engine going form Verity to Solr.

I have a simple query tht gets the content for each page and indexes it. The code works awesome in Varity - but when I run it on the Solr system I get the following error:

Error_opening_new_searcher_exceeded_limit_of_maxWarmingSearchers4_try_again_later

Also - when this errors out (only this error) - the prowser shows the HTML Source of the error instead of the typical?

Any help, please!

There are only 207 records that I am trying to index?

between 20-25 actually get indexed.

<cfindex action="PURGE" collection="#application.stSiteData.objectCollection#">

<cfquery name="qGetData" datasource="#application.stSiteData.datasource#">

SELECT  objectID

FROM Objects

WHERE active = 1

</cfquery>

<cfset myList = valueList(qGetData.objectID)>

<cfloop list="#myList#" index="xobjectID">

<CFQUERY name="qGetObjectData" datasource="#application.stSiteData.datasource#">

SELECT        *

FROM            objects INNER JOIN

Pages ON objects.pageID = Pages.pageID

WHERE            Pages.exSiteSearch <> 1

and  objects.objectID = '#xobjectID#'

</CFQUERY>

<cfindex action="UPDATE"

collection="#application.stSiteData.objectCollection#"

key="objectID"

query="qGetObjectData"

type="CUSTOM"

title="label"

body="label,objectData"

custom1="pageid"

custom2="">

</cfloop>

• 1. Re: CF9 New Search Engine Issues?
          csgaraglino Level 1

So I am still working on this and it seems that it's some kinf of Commit issue?

I don't understand why I can index 200 records without CF crashing? Thiis doens seem logical that the new SE would be such a POS?

I have tried updated the XML config form 4 to 8 - all that I could find, but I am still getting the same error that you see above - so Im not sure that changing that setting did anything?

This seems like there is a simple answer somewhere - I can't be the only one on these boards that is having issues?