1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 21, 2014 11:30 AM by John T Smith

Multiple Applications failing to launch in Mac OSX Mavericks

nrbfilm

Hi there,

I recently updated my Mac Pro to Mac OSX Mavericks (OS X 10.9.2), and since that time, I have experienced multiple applications in my Adobe CC Subscription failing to launch. As a first step, I attempted to uninstall the applications so that I could reinstall them and see if that fixed the problem. However, when I go to uninstall the applications, I get the same message (crash report) that I get when I attempt to launch them, so I'm unable to uninstall the applications.

I'm not sure what the protocal is, or where I can send the crash reports to get a better idea of what is going wrong. Below I've listed a series of applications that are failing to launch, then the applications that are launching and running perfectly fine, along with some information about the computer I'm running on to see if the hardware might be out-of-date and adding to the problem.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer and I look forward to hearing from anyone that could provide some insight!

Applications that are Crashing (all are CC versions):

Photoshop

Prelude

Audition

Speedgrade

Dreamweaver

InDesign

Illustrator

Firework

Flash Builder

Flash

InCopy