8 Replies Latest reply on Jun 26, 2014 6:04 AM by pacman640

Stop sending me Valuable and Important Information and then make me fill in a form to retreive it!!!

pacman640 Level 1

I AM GETTING EXTREMELY ANNOYED WITH YOU ADOBE!!!!!!!!!

I pay you every month and you sedn me links to Adobe articles.  You try to make me fill out a form but (I do not have the time for that crap... and yes, it's total crap!!!!  Do you want your database full of multiple entries... for what?  Speculating, Selling?  I'm Sold.  I Pay you!!!  Stop soliciting me!!!!  Understand or fire the people who do this.,.. it is stupid and it is wasting my time.

"Create, manage, and deliver personalized digital experiences"

Just send me the link to a downloadable article... no more forms to complete.

Soon I will get so pissed that I will cancel my Creative Cloud Subscription and go join the piraters.  I pay you enough money top treat me as a valued customer!!!

And what's with your customer service...

"With this response, we believe your issue is resolved and have therefore closed your case xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  If your support case has not been completed to your satisfaction or you should you need to contact us on this issue again, please reference your case number. You can reopen your case up to 14 days after it has been closed. "

Are you kidding me????  You close the case without answering it, let alone resolving it?

And I am supposed to call again, wait another 2 hours on hold just to re-open this case for the 4th time?

ARE YOU LISTENING ADOBE???????????

STOP WASTING MY TIME!!!!!  SEND ME YOUR ARTICLES WITHOUT HASSLING ME!!!!!  STOP BEING IDIOTS!!!!!