9 Replies Latest reply on Apr 24, 2014 8:19 AM by A.T. Romano

about lost of sound suddently on" piste audio"

ChrisGTH

en cours de montage  subitement  la piste audio sur laquelle j'ai déposé de la musique  devient muette

• 1. Re: about lost of sound suddently on" piste audio"
          A.T. Romano Level 7

ChrisGTH

We will need more information to help.

From your other post you are working with Premiere Elements 10. What is the computer operating system, Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit or something else?

Where is the music being lost - on one of the Audio track (like 1, 2, 3), Narration track, or Soundtrack? And, when you lose this audio, have you just created a narration for your Narration Track? In other words, do you lose other audio when you create a narration?

We will watch for your reply.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: about lost of sound suddently on" piste audio"
            ChrisGTH Level 1

I am  now working  with Premiere Element 12 . and Windows 8 /64 bits

I have lost music on "piste audio" just below audio 1 ( Sound track I think)

I think but I am not really sure  that I have lost  after  putttig "commentaire"> is it "narration" for you.

I have try  WMa- MP3  I see that "the music" is in the track  I have the sound  in the monitor  but not in  the film.

Sorry for my "bad english"

je vais réexpliquer en français :

la musique est "visible" dans la piste audio mais silencieuse 

par contre  si je l'ouvre avec le moniteur  le son est là.

les commentaires marchent bien , mais il me semble que le problème est arrivé après  enrégistrement d'un commentaire un peu long

en attendant une solution j'utilise une piste  audio 4  

mais je voudrais bien comprendre ce qui s'est passé

Thank you very much  for your assistance .

Message du 22/04/14 20:28

De : "A.T. Romano"

A : "ChrisGTH"

Copie à :

Objet : about lost of sound suddently on" piste audio"

Re: about lost of sound suddently on" piste audio" mais je voudrais bien comprendre ce qui s'est passé 

created by A.T. Romano in Premiere Elements - View the full discussion

ChrisGTHWe will need more information to help.From your other post you are working with Premiere Elements 10. What is the computer operating system, Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit or something else?Where is the music being lost - on one of the Audio track (like 1, 2, 3), Narration track, or Soundtrack? And, when you lose this audio, have you just created a narration for your Narration Track? In other words, do you lose other audio when you create a narration?We will watch for your reply.Thank you.ATR

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at http://forums.adobe.com/message/6320431#6320431

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: http://forums.adobe.com/message/6320431#6320431

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at http://forums.adobe.com/message/6320431#6320431. In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.

• 3. Re: about lost of sound suddently on" piste audio"
              A.T. Romano Level 7

ChrisGTH

Thanks for the reply.

I am not clean on what you meant by

I have the sound  in the monitor  but not in  the film.

What I am not clean on "Is the loss of audio before you get to the export? Or, only after export?"

If we do not consider narration (commentaire), I am understanding that the loss of the audio is in the soundtrack. Assuming that this is before the export....

What happens if you switch to the Quick workspace, remove the soundtrack music, go back to the Expert workspace, and import the soundtrack music again to the Soundtrack?

But, if we consider narration (commentaire), please determine if the loss of the soundtrack music comes after you have just applied narration to the Narration Track.

We will be watching for your results.

Thank you.

ATR

• 4. Re: about lost of sound suddently on" piste audio"
                ChrisGTH Level 1

I explain with "copie ecran "

Thank you

Message du 22/04/14 23:33

Copie à :

Re: about lost of sound suddently on" piste audio"

ChrisGTHThanks for the reply.I am not clean on what you meant by

What I am not clean on "Is the loss of audio before you get to the export? Or, only after export?"If we do not consider narration (commentaire), I am understanding that the loss of the audio is in the soundtrack. Assuming that this is before the export....

What happens if you switch to the Quick workspace, remove the soundtrack music, go back to the Expert workspace, and import the soundtrack music again to the Soundtrack?But, if we consider narration (commentaire), please determine if the loss of the soundtrack music comes after you have just applied narration to the Narration Track.We will be watching for your results.Thank you.ATR

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at http://forums.adobe.com/message/6321123#6321123

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: http://forums.adobe.com/message/6321123#6321123

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at http://forums.adobe.com/message/6321123#6321123. In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.

• 5. Re: about lost of sound suddently on" piste audio"
                  nealeh Level 5

ChrisGTH wrote:

I explain with "copie ecran "

You can't send screen shots via an e-mail reply - they get stripped out. You must visit the forum with a web browser and upload your screen shot using the camera icon in the message compose bar.

One thing to try - drag the audio from your narration and soundtrack tracks to higher audio tracks (e.g. Audio 2 & Audio 3) and see if they then work as expected.

Cheers,
                  --
                  Neale
                  Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children

If this post or another user's post resolves the original issue, please mark the posts as correct and/or helpful accordingly. This helps other users with similar trouble get answers to their questions quicker. Thanks.

• 6. Re: about lost of sound suddently on" piste audio"
                    ChrisGTH Level 1

Did you  receive the  "pièce jointe" is it another mail adresse  forsend it.

I have not understand  the process describe  by nealeh

Sorry.

I think perhaps that  I have  the problem when I ask for "narration" in the menue  at the lower part of screen: outils/commentaires/... we have't this menu and no this problem with APE10 et 11  beforeC.

It looks like this command  des-activate the  sound track , is it possible.

Thank you for help.

Message du 22/04/14 23:33

Copie à :

ChrisGTHThanks for the reply.I am not clean on what you meant by

What I am not clean on "Is the loss of audio before you get to the export? Or, only after export?"If we do not consider narration (commentaire), I am understanding that the loss of the audio is in the soundtrack. Assuming that this is before the export....

What happens if you switch to the Quick workspace, remove the soundtrack music, go back to the Expert workspace, and import the soundtrack music again to the Soundtrack?But, if we consider narration (commentaire), please determine if the loss of the soundtrack music comes after you have just applied narration to the Narration Track.We will be watching for your results.Thank you.ATR

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at http://forums.adobe.com/message/6321123#6321123

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: http://forums.adobe.com/message/6321123#6321123

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at http://forums.adobe.com/message/6321123#6321123. In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

• 7. Re: about lost of sound suddently on" piste audio"
                      A.T. Romano Level 7

ChrisGTH

Thanks for the replies.

Your screenshot did not get posted in your thread. If the system has you set up to receive an email when someone posts in your thread, those "email notifications" will appear in the Inbox of your computer email. Often there is confusion in the details of replying to one of those notifications, especially when you want to add a "pièce jointe". If you have not already, you might try

a. opening your computer default browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, other)

b. accessing the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum via the address bar of the browser, signing in

c. hitting Reply to the reply to which you want to add your "piece jointe"

d. using the camera icon of the opened Reply to include the sending

But, back to your audio issue and the lost soundtrack music.

1. Did you get a chance to

What happens if you switch to the Quick workspace, remove the soundtrack music, go back to the Expert workspace, and import the soundtrack music again to the Soundtrack? But, if we consider narration (commentaire), please determine if the loss of the soundtrack music comes after you have just applied narration to the Narration Track.We will be watching for your results

2. You can disable the Soundtrack music in several ways in Expert workspace

a. If you right click the soundtrack music, and remove the check mark next to Enable

b. You can click on Tools/Audio Mixer, and click on the Mute button at the bottom of the Audio Mixer Soundtrack panel.

(Important: when you select the music in the Soundtrack and open the Audio Mixer, where is the slider - at 0 dB or all the way to the bottom?)

3. When narration or soundtrack problems happen, some believe that moving the narration clip or the Soundtrack music to Audio 1, 2, 3, or higher (empty space there) can resolve the audio problem. This has never worked for me. But, it is worth a try to rule it in or out as a factor in your specific case.

4. I am still not certain if you have fallen into the recent happening of narration addition causing you to lose sound in Soundtrack as well as Audio 1, 2, 3, or higher. If this proves to be the case, even in a new project, then you may have to consider creating your narration clips in a audio editor such as Audacity and then importing these narrations (as .wav files) into Premiere Elements Add Media/Files and Folders/Project Assets and then to the Narration Track or Audio 1, 2, 3, or higher. Then add you Soundtrack music.

Please review and consider. If we are missing anything in the language differences, please do not hesitate to let me know. And, please excuse in my last message when I wrote "clean" instead of "clear". Not sure what happened there when I read that again this morning.

Thank you.

ATR

• 8. Re: about lost of sound suddently on" piste audio"
                        ChrisGTH Level 1

I   have just finish  this film putting the sound on  audio 4 and 5 because  have  a metting  today and a presentation.

For a next  film  I  shall only use the command on the top of the screen.

I think there is a "bug" in APE 12 . I shall try later , just to know your solutions .

Thank you

Message du 23/04/14 15:33

Copie à :

ChrisGTHThanks for the replies.Your screenshot did not get posted in your thread. If the system has you set up to receive an email when someone posts in your thread, those "email notifications" will appear in the Inbox of your computer email. Often there is confusion in the details of replying to one of those notifications, especially when you want to add a "pièce jointe". If you have not already, you might try

a. opening your computer default browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, other)

b. accessing the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum via the address bar of the browser, signing in

c. hitting Reply to the reply to which you want to add your "piece jointe"

d. using the camera icon of the opened Reply to include the sendingBut, back to your audio issue and the lost soundtrack music.1. Did you get a chance to

What happens if you switch to the Quick workspace, remove the soundtrack music, go back to the Expert workspace, and import the soundtrack music again to the Soundtrack? But, if we consider narration (commentaire), please determine if the loss of the soundtrack music comes after you have just applied narration to the Narration Track.We will be watching for your results

2. You can disable the Soundtrack music in several ways in Expert workspace

a. If you right click the soundtrack music, and remove the check mark next to Enable

b. You can click on Tools/Audio Mixer, and click on the Mute button at the bottom of the Audio Mixer Soundtrack panel.

(Important: when you select the music in the Soundtrack and open the Audio Mixer, where is the slider - at 0 dB or all the way to the bottom?)3. When narration or soundtrack problems happen, some believe that moving the narration clip or the Soundtrack music to Audio 1, 2, 3, or higher (empty space there) can resolve the audio problem. This has never worked for me. But, it is worth a try to rule it in or out as a factor in your specific case.4. I am still not certain if you have fallen into the recent happening of narration addition causing you to lose sound in Soundtrack as well as Audio 1, 2, 3, or higher. If this proves to be the case, even in a new project, then you may have to consider creating your narration clips in a audio editor such as Audacity and then importing these narrations (as .wav files) into Premiere Elements Add Media/Files and Folders/Project Assets and then to the Narration Track or Audio 1, 2, 3, or higher. Then add you Soundtrack music.Please review and consider. If we are missing anything in the language differences, please do not hesitate to let me know. And, please excuse in my last message when I wrote "clean" instead of "clear". Not sure what happened there when I read that again this morning.Thank you.ATR

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at http://forums.adobe.com/message/6323096#6323096

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: http://forums.adobe.com/message/6323096#6323096

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at http://forums.adobe.com/message/6323096#6323096. In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

• 9. Re: about lost of sound suddently on" piste audio"
                          A.T. Romano Level 7

ChrisGTH

Thanks for the follow up.

Great job working through the Premiere Elements 12 audio issues to get your video presentation complete.

I will keep watch for the Premiere Elements 12 audio issues and try to determine if these audio issues are unique to 12 or whether they have been seen from time to time also in earlier versions.

We will be watching for your progress when you get the chance.

Best wishes

ATR