Supply pertinent information for quicker answers
The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
- Adobe product and version number
- Operating system and version number
- The full text of any error message(s)
- What you were doing when the problem occurred
- Screenshots of the problem
- Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
I'm using Photoshop Touch on a tablet.
It won't allow me to add any of the pictures I have on the device cause it's not recognizing the media.
Last time I used it a couple months ago, everything worked fine.
How do I fix this issue?
You posted in the Photoshop forum by mistake. I've moved your post to the Touch forum, where you are much more likely to get answers about Touch.
Which mobile OS? Tablet make and model?
I would try an uninstall/reinstall.
Acer Iconia Tab A700
I uninstalled and uninstalled twice
I've seen a dozen complaints about the same thing.
Why isn't it fixed yet?