14 Replies Latest reply on Jan 11, 2017 7:22 AM by tfalotico Branched to a new discussion.

"Renew your subscription" error window bug!

mikiturgeman

Its about 2 days that my creative cloud with this problem

whenn i try to open indesign, photoshop and ilustrator

im getting the pop window of "renew your subscription" i press the button try again

and he pop your subscription to creative cloud is now active ( my subscription is till december)

when i press to continue im getting back to the "renew your subscription" and this loop is like forever and ever.

I need to work and i cant!!!!

ive talk to adobe support today and still noting fix

please help me reset my subscription or something.

what can i do?

• 1. Re: "Renew your subscription" error window bug!
          Romsinha Adobe Employee

Hi mikiturgeman,

Which OS are you using? From how long have you been experiencing this issue? Do you see any option to "license this software", if yes click on it and sign in with your Adobe Id to activate the subscription.

Regards,

Romit Sinha

• 2. Re: "Renew your subscription" error window bug!
            mikiturgeman Level 1

Im working on Mac osx 10.9.2

i have a team subscription with active account till 13th of december 2014

the payment is valid and not expire.

I dont have the button of license this software, and i tried for couple of hours too fix this issue with adobe chat customer support, my resseler of the creative cloud for team. and nothing.

the same error i have an active account that always pop the window of renew your subscription.

• 3. Re: "Renew your subscription" error window bug!
              kristinaparkinson

I am experiencing the exact same issue. It first started yesterday morning, nothing about my internet access or security settings have changed.

Every time I go to open any Adobe program, I get a pop up box to "Renew your subscription", saying that I am signed in to the correct account. I click Try Again, get "Thank you. Your subscription to Creative Cloud is now active. Click Continue to use your product." I click Continue, pop up box closes, then a new pop up box opens 2 seconds later with "Renew your subscription". The same cycle occurs if I click "Have a different Adobe ID?" and enter my password to sign in. I am unable to use any Adobe product.

Mac OSX 10.8.5

Subscription active.

Do not see any option to "License this Software"

No Adobe entries in my hosts file.

I am able to access https://lm.licenses.adobe.com/ successfully.

• 4. Re: "Renew your subscription" error window bug!
                andrép42002300

I have the exact same problem, but with Windows. It's been going on for over a week and Adobe Support has not been able to help. No replies?

• 5. Re: "Renew your subscription" error window bug!
                  MSawchuk

Same here. I am now on 2 weeks... with NO call backs or followups from Adobe...

• 6. Re: "Renew your subscription" error window bug!
                    jsplonka

Ugh. I am having the same issue — subscription for 12 mos was paid in March, no "License this Software" button to even click, just the endless loop of windows that say I need to renew my subscription. Adobe chat support said they couldn't help me. Why is it always up to the customer to figure out how to fix Adobe's glitches?

Adobe — what is the solution for this issue that people keep having???

• 7. Re: "Renew your subscription" error window bug!
                      MSawchuk Level 1

I ended up getting a very helpful person on the phone. She was able to see that there was a problem on Adobe's end, there was nothing that I had to do to fix it. I did have to talk to about 6 different people between chat and the phone before it finally got resolved.

• 8. Re: "Renew your subscription" error window bug!
                        lynch.scott Level 1

I've also been having this issue for the past few days.  I've called adobe tech support twice, and it seems to be a problem with an old account from 2013 that is interfering with my login. The support people deactivate all the my installs and this allows me to login to creative cloud and launch programs for a limited amount of time, but then the problem comes back. No real solution yet. I'm on OSX 10.10.05 and Creative Cloud 2.3.0.151

Things that don't work:

-Restarting the computer

-Deleting OOBE folder (~/Library/Application Support/Adobe)

-Deleting AAMUpdater Folder (~/Library/Application Support/Adobe)

-Completely wiping CC, using the creative cloud cleaner tool and reinstalling CC and applications

-Having adobe tech support remove my old 2013 subscription

Still no permanent solution yet. Only workaround I have is calling tech support explaining the situation, have them deactivate my installs and then it seems to work for a day or so.

• 9. Re: "Renew your subscription" error window bug!
                          Rajashree Bhattacharya Adobe Employee

Please share the case number so that we can re escalate the issue for you.

Do inbox it &also confirm your contact information.

Regards

Rajashree

• 10. Re: "Renew your subscription" error window bug!
                            lynch.scott Level 1

I finally have a solution from Adobe! This is an update to my post from Oct, 22nd 2015 that's above.

After 6-7 phone calls to tech support and 4-5 hours of my time the issue was finally found to be on the Adobe authentication server. So after three months of my subscription not working the solution that worked was to cancel my old subscription, I did this over the phone with the Adobe accounts department, and then just have them reinstate a new subscription.

This is working for now, I'll update if the dreaded "Renew Your Subscription Loop" comes back.

• 11. Re: "Renew your subscription" error window bug!
                              claudioe42402958

mikiturgeman ha scritto:

Its about 2 days that my creative cloud with this problem

whenn i try to open indesign, photoshop and ilustrator

im getting the pop window of "renew your subscription" i press the button try again

and he pop your subscription to creative cloud is now active ( my subscription is till december)

when i press to continue im getting back to the "renew your subscription" and this loop is like forever and ever.

I need to work and i cant!!!!

ive talk to adobe support today and still noting fix

please help me reset my subscription or something.

what can i do?

It 'a week that I have the same problem, what should I do?

• 12. Re: "Renew your subscription" error window bug!
                                lynch.scott Level 1

Hi claudioe42402958,

I feel your pain, my CC looping problem has never been solved and I've spent countless hours with adobe tech support without getting a good solution. But there is a way to make it work. Try using this method below. If this doesn't work for you let me know, I have a more in depth version that can work on a Mac not sure if it works on PC:

AdobeCreativeCloudLoop.png

• 13. Re: "Renew your subscription" error window bug!
                                  claudioe42402958 Level 1

Thank you very much for your help, but now after reading a few posts on the forum, to me this screen appears, "Start try"

2016-02-05_202059.png

and launching an application appears, that my version is a trial version with a maturity of 30 days

2016-02-05_202301.png

• 14. Re: "Renew your subscription" error window bug!
                                    tfalotico

I'm having the same problem here. I have a valid subscription for CC Photography , but cannot star Photoshop or Lightroom.

Tried all the sollution from Adobe support and nothing works.

It is clearly a problem on Adobe side because the activation loop appeared at the same time on my two computers.

I'm working on Mac OS 10.12.2

Things I tried:

- Restarting the computer

- Sign out and sign in from Creative Cloud

- Clear hosts file

-Deleting OOBE folder (~/Library/Application Support/Adobe)

-Deleting AAMUpdater Folder (~/Library/Application Support/Adobe)

-Completely wiping CC, using the creative cloud cleaner tool and reinstalling CC and applications