6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 30, 2014 2:07 PM by arthur.noone

Need help with sign in to Adobe ID

Diana38

I cannot sign in to my Adobe Cloud. I just registered and paid and cannot use it.  It keeps sign me out every time I type my adobe ID and pw. I have changed password, reinstalled and now in limbo.  Every time I try to sign up it says 'you have been sign out' Do I have to uninstall all trial software and do it all over again?

• 1. Re: Need help with sign in to Adobe ID
          Kartikay_Sharma Adobe Employee

Hi Daian38,

We are really sorry for the trouble . Could you please try the below mentioned steps and let us know if it worked for you or not .

1) Please rename the Opm.Db file within the mentioned location :

Windows : : "Users\ {User Name} \AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE "

Mac: :" ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE "

2) If you are behind a corporate network , you might want to check with your IT team to check if the connections to Adobe servers are allowed or not .

3) If the above mentioned steps doesn't work ,please try resetting your Internet Explorer (Windows ) and then check again .

Please do let us know if this works for you or not.

Cheers,

Kartikay Sharma

• 2. Re: Need help with sign in to Adobe ID
            mark godfrey Level 1

Kartikay, I have the same problem.

What should the Opm.Db file be renamed to?

What do you mean by resetting internet exploerer?

Thanks

Mark

• 3. Re: Need help with sign in to Adobe ID
              Kartikay_Sharma Adobe Employee

Hi Godfrey,

Please rename Opm.db to Opm_old.db or move this file to the desktop .

Resetting Internet Explorer would mean deletion of all the temp files and settings saved in the Internet explored . navigate to Tools > Internet Option > Advanced > reset .

Cheers,

Kartikay Sharma

• 4. Re: Need help with sign in to Adobe ID
                Diana38 Level 1

Hello Kartikay Sharma,

Thank you for such a prompt replay. All working now - I have called support and Karen from Adobe helped me using Adobe Connect. OMG I am so glad CC is there. I love Adobe products!  And I am so glad for Cloud solution as it is affordable for small people like myself.

Huge smile and thank you again!

• 5. Re: Need help with sign in to Adobe ID
                  mark godfrey Level 1

Hi Kartikay Sharma, thanks for your help all working now. Much appreciated.

• 6. Re: Need help with sign in to Adobe ID
                    arthur.noone

I have had same trouble before and again this evening with great frustration. Removed and reloaded desktop application; removed files in Local/Adobe/OOBE etc. It may however not be the Adobe programs at fault, but rather your internet connection and possibly proxy settings.

In the end I found the answer here: see section 4 of this page

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/unable-login-creative-cloud-248.html

In my case I had tried all the remedial suggestions (several times) without any success [ and previously with Adobe customer support at great length] and in the end it came down to my internet settings on the brower and not the programs.

Changing the setting to "automatically detect settings" fixed it straight away. That could have saved a lot of time and frustration.

Chris Wiltshire