2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 25, 2014 1:56 AM by Thany2

feat: Start an app

Thany2

When clicking or doubleclicking an app, nothing happens. Right-clicking an app doesn't do anything either. The least the CC program could do, is start that app.

• 1. Re: feat: Start an app
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Did you receive any error messages while downloading and installing your (un-named) program?

Have you asked for help in the (un-named) program forum?

This forum is about the Cloud as a delivery process, not about using individual programs

If you start at the Forums Index http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa

You will be able to select a forum for the specific Adobe product(s) you use

Click the "down arrow" symbol on the right (where it says ALL FORUMS) to open the drop down list and scroll

• 2. Re: feat: Start an app
            Thany2 Level 1

If feature requests are being handled as if the requesting user is having some kind of problem, this'll be the last friendly feature request for me.

> Did you receive any error messages while downloading and installing your (un-named) program?

I did not receive any errors.

> Have you asked for help in the (un-named) program forum?

I have not, since this feature request relates to the CC program, not to any specific program.

> This forum is about the Cloud as a delivery process, not about using individual programs

Yeah, the Creative Cloud. Which is also the program that handles an inventory of installed and available Adobe apps, much like an AppStore.

> If you start at the Forums Index...

I know how internet works

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. This is a feature request. I'm not having a problem. This is a feature request. A feature request.

Even clearer: I'm requesting for the CC program to start an installed app when doubleclicking it within the CC program.

That's all. No problems. Just a feature request. I don't need assistence for having trouble, because I'm not having trouble. It's a feature request, for the last time.

Or are you saying that what I'm requesting, should already work?