7 Replies Latest reply: Apr 29, 2014 12:55 PM by MarioMari RSS

At least strange approach to organizing tools

MarioMari Community Member

Hi!

Organization tools in Illustrator for me is at least strange.

Proposed solutions surprising. Do you really can not be a better plan? Is a program with such a history should not be an example of ergonomics? I stop believe in what I see, or is thinking of a new era, which I do not understand.

Example:

Pallets can be laid vertically, the tool vertically as well as one or two columns, but only an additional tool in the level of some thick strap from the top?

Screen Shot 2014-04-24 at 23.05.02.png

Laying the vertical well is weird because I do not want to stick anything in vertical columns?

Video: http://cl.ly/3Y0Z1B3C2c11/Ai%20interface.mov

2. Switch the position of the Dock at the bottom receives us the opportunity to develop the pallet to the top?

Screen Shot 2014-04-24 at 22.44.44.pngScreen Shot 2014-04-24 at 20.44.58.png

3. Screens are getting wider, why are so many places empty? Why can not I put there such tools?

Screen Shot 2014-04-24 at 23.09.57.png

Why in the bar, or in this miesjcu I can not make sense of pallets, dynamic drop down vertically?

Screen Shot 2014-04-24 at 23.13.59.png

It's all kind of strange .... Is it really not possible to create such things better? So much is expected in the new code of Ai and here I do not think about the code it?