• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i need help

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2014 Apr 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ive  installed  the  latest  flash player  13  my  comp  says  it  has  installed  but  is  no  where to  be found  and everything  that  needs flash  says  i  need  to  install  it  ??? i  have  a  win 7  laptop  this  has  been  going  on  for  a  while 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2014 Apr 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you enable the add-on / plugin?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2014 May 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes  ive  done  everything I  can    it  says  it  hasinstalled  but  when  I  try  opening  a  video  with  flash  it  says  I  need to install  the  latest  version  of  flash player  I  then  go  to  website  install  flash  player  and  that's it  then  I  try  run  again  and  I  get  same message ????   .  ive  looked  at  all the  solutions  with  java  ect    and  don't  see  any issues  but  it  still wont  load  .

thanks for  your  time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2014 May 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So you have enabled the plugin, but it still does not show?  What is your browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines