1 person found this helpful
I found the root casue of the problem. I just turn OFF the McAfee antivirun software and the Premiere Elements 7 works now.
I realized that McAfee updated the version on April 20 and i think this version has a problem with the Adobe Premiere Elements programm.
Glad you found that, Pepito.
It is not uncommon for McAfee and Norton to register false positives and otherwise interfere with programs like Premiere Elements that frequently communicate with Adobe.
That did the trick! Thanks! I was at my wits end turns out it was McAfee real time scanning. I turned it off now PE7 starts up no problems!