This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
- Open picture B, the one you wish to select something from to add to another picture.
- Use one of the selection tools, e.g. selection brush, lasso tool, to select the object. You will see an outline ("marching ants") once the selection is complete
- Go to Edit menu>copy to copy the selection to the clipboard
- Open picture A, then go to Edit>paste
- Use the move tool to position object from picture B.
- In the layers palette you should see picture A as the background layer, and object B on a separate layer