2 Replies Latest reply on May 23, 2007 7:42 AM by Hoosier_Buddy

Fireworks Batch Process..........

Hoosier_Buddy
      I have over 1,000 of photos I want to upload on my site, and almost all my photos have different dimensions. I need my photos to be 425 x 320 pixels. So I used FW batch option: "Scale To Fit Area" and set it to 425 x 320 pixels. So now half of my photos are maximum of 425 by whatever and the other half are whatever by 320 in height, All I need to know is how to adjust the canvas size to all of them so all my pictures will be the same dimension: 425 x 320 pixels, instead of doing it manually 1 by 1.
        • 1. Re: Fireworks Batch Process..........
          Level 7
          Hoosier_Buddy wrote:
          > I have over a 1,000 of photos I want to upload on my site, and almost all my
          > photos have different dimensions. I need my photos to be 425 x 320 pixels. So I
          > used FW batch option: "Scale To Fit Area" and set it to 425 x 320 pixels. So
          > now half of my photos are maximum of 425 by whatever and the other half are
          > whatever by 320 in height, All I need to know is how to adjust the canvas size
          > to all of them so all my pictures will be the same dimension: 425 x 320 pixels,
          > instead of doing it manually 1 by 1.

You need to add the "Fit to Canvas" command.

--
          Linda Rathgeber [PVII] *Adobe Community Expert-Fireworks*
          --------------------------------------------------------------
          http://www.projectseven.com
          Fireworks Newsgroup: news://forums.projectseven.com/fireworks/
          CSS Newsgroup: news://forums.projectseven.com/css/
          http://www.adobe.com/communities/experts/
          --------------------------------------------------------------
          • 2. Re: Fireworks Batch Process..........
            Hoosier_Buddy Level 1
            Well I was able to find a Fit to Canvas command, but that didn't solve the problem. So did a little resarch and found out how to make my own commands and fixed the problem.