1 Reply Latest reply on May 30, 2007 2:19 PM by Newsgroup_User

Can't exit fullscreen DVD playback

hitparader61
      Hello, I'm working on my first Director/DVD project, but have found that I can't exit fullscreen playback mode when the project is compiled as a projector (I can exit out of fullscreen fine in the authoring environment). In fact, it seems as though the application stops responding to all user input (mouse& keyboard) when playing back fullscreen (the cursor disappears also, although since it is playing back DTS I would imagine that is normal?).

Is there anyway to interact with a projector in fullscreen DVD mode? thanks
        • 1. Re: Can't exit fullscreen DVD playback
          Level 7
          I see nobody answered you on this, but if you figure it out, could you
          provide the answer for future reference?

Thanks!
          Timm

"hitparader61" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:f2t4p8$ma$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          > Hello, I'm working on my first Director/DVD project, but have found that I
          > can't exit fullscreen playback mode when the project is compiled as a
          > projector
          > (I can exit out of fullscreen fine in the authoring environment). In
          > fact, it
          > seems as though the application stops responding to all user input (mouse&
          > keyboard) when playing back fullscreen (the cursor disappears also,
          > although
          > since it is playing back DTS I would imagine that is normal?).
          >
          > Is there anyway to interact with a projector in fullscreen DVD mode?
          > thanks
          >