1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 29, 2014 10:52 AM by Jeff A Wright

Multiple subscriptions, multiple machines

Chris Moen

I have a Creative Cloud full membership and a single app subscription.  3 Computers.  Can both the single app membership and the full CC membership be "on"at the same time?  In other words, is there a way to designate my one machine to always be the single app machine AND have my other desktop and laptop as the two full membership machines?  Now I know that my full CC membership can only be "on" on 1 machine at a time.  I GET THAT!  It works great for me!  After using my laptop for example, I then go over to my single app machine (different from my CC Machine) and I always have to "log out" of all other machines.  The example is my single app is Premeire Pro CS6 on one machine and the other machines are all the CC apps except CS6 programs.

Please read thoroughly before responding thank you.

• 1. Re: Multiple subscriptions, multiple machines
          Jeff A Wright Adobe Employee

Chris Moen have you subscribed to multiple memberships under the same Adobe ID? 

Please be aware that only one subscription can be applied per Adobe ID.  This means that if you purchased a full membership and a single application membership on the same ID you would only be able to install and activate the software on up to two computers.  If you purchased a full membership on one Adobe ID and a singe application membership on a different Adobe ID then you could activate on up to four computers.

This is also the answer to your question.  You will want to have the computers with the single application membership signed in with the Adobe ID applicable to that membership.  You can find more information regarding activation at Activation & deactivation help - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-deactivation-products.html.

If you do have multiple memberships on the same Adobe ID then please contact our support team to cancel the additional memberships.  You can contact our support team at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.