Please follow the steps in http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html to log out of the account.
You can then be able to log in with another ID & password.
I tried that, it just logs me back in when I open up any apps ):
1 person found this helpful
You can try renaming the opm.db file :
Please follow the step.
- Close the Creative Cloud application.
- Navigate to the OOBE folder.
- Windows: [System drive]:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE
- Mac OS: /Users/[user name]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE folder
( To view the hidden AppData folder, see Show hidden files, folders, filename extensions | Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7.
- To access the hidden user Library folder, see Access hidden user library files | Mac OS 10.7 Lion.)
- Delete the opm.db file.
- Launch Creative Cloud.
Please let us know if this was helpful.
If the issue still persists then log files need to checked, for thatcontact Adobe Support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6