1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 29, 2014 7:52 PM by A.T. Romano

depth of field effect

missysue62

The simple auto focus tool has stopped working. The blur works but the auto focus does not. I use this quite often! The quick focus works , but I do not like that tool as well as the other. Why would it just stop working. No matter where I click & drag the blur does not change ! Help !! Just installed this in January , And have started using it quite alot , I need this tool !

• 1. Re: depth of field effect
          A.T. Romano Level 7

missysue62

From the nature of your question it appears that you have some version of Photoshop Elements (photo editor). Some how your thread got posted in the Premiere Elements Forum (video editing).

Please repost your question in the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum or wait for a moderator here to see your thread and move it from here to there.

While we are waiting for all that to happen, I would ask if you have attempted to reset the Editor's settings file? If you have Photoshop 11 or 12 Windows, you could try to do this

Editor

Eidt Menu

Preferences
          General

and then click on Reset Preferences on next launch

Shortcuts are available for this as per the following Adobe document

http://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/using/undo-redo-cancel-actions.html

ATR