• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with FP on old iMac running 10.6.8

Apr 30, 2014 Apr 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but I am having issues with installing FP on my old iMac running 10.6.8.

It seems to go through the motions, but it doesn't appear to install properly, as some websites are blank.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Is there a possible solution?

If I am not able to make FP 13.0 work on this computer, I may have to revert back to an older version of FP.  All my usual websites worked well on FP 12.0, but not on 13.0.  Does anyone know where I can install an older version of FP?  I looked everywhere on the website but everything forced me back to FP 13.0, and there is no way of circumventing it.

Thank you so much for your help and attention to my dilemma.

Kind regards,

GrandSlam

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2014 Apr 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just reloaded my Snow Leopard Mac day before yesterday. Loaded Flash Player 13 and it works fine with Safari, Firefox and Opera.

Try giving it a clean install: How to perform a "clean install" of Flash Player in Mac OS X

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2014 May 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had problems after updating Flash Player on my 10.6.8 too, so I went back to 11.9.900.117 and everything worked again.

I was afraid Adobe had dropped support for 10.6 already, so I didn't do any updates after that.

But now I think there was some incompatibility only with that particular version (I don't remember the number), because just now I've installed 13.0.0.214 and things work as desired.

If you get into trouble with Flash Player, this is the page to go for help:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines