1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 30, 2014 10:02 AM by JJMack

Cs5 does not read installed ICC profile

paulv

I uploaded an  icc profiles for an inkpress paper- Duomatte 80 to print with Epson 4900 printer.

The icc file is visible in  c:windows/system32/spool/drivers/color but when I open the image file in Photoshop, to print with “ Photoshop to manage color” ;  the  ICC profile : IP MATTE DUO 80-EPS 4900-7900-900 is not available to use. See screen shots attached:

I have windows 7 operating system, on a dell workstation T3500; 64 bit operating system and am using Photoshop CS5 system 12- 32bit.

Does anyone know what the problem is? And yes I restarted Photoshop and my computer several times after downloading the icc profile.icc profile -LOADING PROPERLY.jpg

icc profile -duomatte 80 4900- not loading in photoshop.jpg

• 1. Re: Cs5 does not read installed ICC profile
          JJMack Most Valuable Participant

Perhaps it has several internal names have you look at what the windows control panel color magager shows. From your screen captures I see

IP MATTE DUO 80-ESP 4900-700-900 in your file list but not in the printer ICC list  and

IP MATTE 60-ESP 7900, 9900.icc in your Printer icc list but not in you file list