2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 30, 2014 9:58 AM by A.T. Romano

Burning Disc with Adobe Premiere Elements 12

ENJsGma

I have made a slideshow in premiere elements 12.  I cannot find how to export. The instruction booklet said to go to tools and choose movie menus. I did this and saw it offerd movie menus and burn disc in description. I added menu. Then it said to click publis+share >disc.  This I can't find anywhere.  Can someone explain where that is?  I've restarted the computer and google searched.  I need someone to explain it as if they were talking to a toddler.  The export button in the file dropdown is gray and cannot be pressed.

• 1. Re: Burning Disc with Adobe Premiere Elements 12
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Links in The Elements Tutorial Links Page http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1275830 for you to click and learn

• 2. Re: Burning Disc with Adobe Premiere Elements 12
            A.T. Romano Level 7

ENJsGma

Premiere Elements 12...what computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 12 running on? Be that as it may, after you have your Timeline content ready for burn to disc (assumed DVD-VIDEO standard or standard widescreen) on DVD disc....

Tools

Movie Menu

.....now you should see a Choose A Menu dialog appear with a display of your theme choices

.....you select a theme and then hit "Continue" to bring you into the Movie Menu customization area.

Movie Menu Customization area

....here customize the menus, Preview to make sure the navigation buttons of the menus are working, then hit "Done" in the top right

MovieMenuCustomization.JPG

Clicking Done to the Movie Menu customization area will bring you to the following view

PublishShare.JPG

Note the Publish+Share at the top right of the workpace. Click on that to bring up your export opportunities.

If you goal is DVD-VIDEO Widescreen on DVD disc, then the burn dialog might look like this just before you hit the Burn button.

DVDburn to.JPG

Please review and consider and let us know if you are OK with the information provided. If not OK with the details, please let us know where you need supplemental details for what is not working for you.

Thank you.

ATR