5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 30, 2014 2:43 PM by Josh_Corey

Can't upgrade

rehagon

I've been trying to upgrade a free account to a Plus account for 2 days but the site doesn't seem to be working. I get as far as the prices, but when I click 'Subscribe Now' I just see spinning boxes! I've tried with different browsers on a couple of computers but get the same thing on all.

Anyone know a way around this, or what's going on?

Thanks

• 1. Re: Can't upgrade
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

I forwarded your issue to a Support team to follow up with you on it.  They may reach out to you over the phone, is the number in your account up to date and can you be reached there now?

Thanks,

Josh

• 2. Re: Can't upgrade
            rehagon Level 1

Hi Josh, thanks for your quick reply. I've updated my account to include my phone number. I'm in the UK so not in the office now (9.33pm at the moment) but will be there from 8.30am UK time tomorrow (in about 11 hours from now).

Thanks again,

Rob

• 3. Re: Can't upgrade

Support followed up with me asking you to take the following actions first:

• Clear cache, cookies, and history in the web browser
              • Exit and restart the browser
              • Sign in and try the upgrade again
              • Also - try a different web browser

If those do not remedy the situation let me know and I will follow up again with Support.

Thanks,

Josh

• 4. Re: Can't upgrade
                rehagon Level 1

Thanks, I have tried all of these and am still having the same issue I'm afraid.

• 5. Re: Can't upgrade

Sorry to hear that, I responded again to Support and someone will reach out at the appropriate time in your Time Zone.  Let me know if this hasn't been resolved for you tomorrow.

Thanks,

Josh