This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
has anyone experienced this?
put your imageData instantiation in your class constructor.
no cigar... still getting the non-constructor error
I messed around with this some more and got it to work. If anyone else is trying to define images as classes that can be instantiated within a "Document Class" here are the steps.
1. import your images to the library
2. define the class name for those images in the linkage properties dialog in the library
3. instantiate those classes in your Document class (code example below)
4. in this example Pattern and myImages are the class names I gave to seperate images in my fla file library
5. I then set the Document Class for the fla file to test