13 Replies Latest reply on May 5, 2014 8:50 AM by Tema32744

Problem with Adobe Premiere Elements 11

Tema32744

Hello

Need your advice .

Problem Description:

Adobe Premiere Elements 11 (BOX)

After adding any the timeline material ( pictures or music or video) , 2-3 seconds hanging.

Then closes without any notification.

This program gave me a friend, not for need. He used it to me.

By not knowing at first I installed a Pr, and then my friend temporarily deactivate the license .

In the "Help" menu is available only " Deactivate" ...

It is a problem with the activation or something else?

Hardware:

Operating system Windows XP 32bit sp3

3GB RAM

Processor Intel Q8300 ( 4 cores )

motherboard Asus P5P41TD

video card nVidia GT220 - Latest drivers

Direct X 9.0c

Software:

last QuickTime

microsoft visual c + + 2008 redistributable

microsoft visual c + + 2010 redistributable

net framework 4

net framework 3.5

net framework 3.5 language pack

k-lite codec pack full

Help please .

• 1. Re: Problem with Adobe Premiere Elements 11
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

What model of camcordder is your video coming from and what format and resolution is it?

How did you get the video from this camcorder to your computer?

Have you ensured that a video clip from this camcorder is the first clip on your timeline so that the program can match its project settings to your video specs? When your project settings match your video specs, you will NOT see a yellow orange line along the top of the timeline, above your video clips, in Expert mode. Is this the case with your project?

Have you ensured that any photos you use are sized to no larger than 2000x1500 pixels in size?

Do you render your timeline (press Enter) whenever you see yellow orange lines above your photos or clips on your timeline?

You're using a somewhat antiquated 32-bit operating system that can make limited use of your RAM load (which may explain why you only have 3 gigs of RAM), so you'll need to optimize your workflow by matching project settings to your video as closely as possible in order for the program to work effectively and stably.

• 2. Re: Problem with Adobe Premiere Elements 11
            Tema32744 Level 1

-What model of camcordder is your video coming from and what format and resolution is it?

I tried to add a video with the two devices.

Samsung HMX-H300

Video settings added to the project:

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 50fps 12009kbps [V:

HMX-H300 [eng] (h264 main L4.1, yuv420p, 1280x720, 12009 kb / s)]

Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 127kbps [A:

HMX-H300 [eng] (aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, 127 kb / s)]

Used settings:

PAL-AVCHD-AVCHD LITE 720p50

The same thing happens and another video.

Sony DSC-H5

Video settings:

Video: MPEG1 Video 640x480 30fps 104857kbps [V: mpeg1video, yuv420p, 640x480, 104857 kb / s]

Audio: MPEG Audio 32000Hz mono 64kbps [A: mp2, 32000 Hz, mono, 64 kb / s]

Used settings:

DSLR-480p-DSLR 640x480p50

the same result.

-How did you get the video from this camcorder to your computer?

Files are copied to the flash card to the HDD.

-Have you ensured that a video clip from this camcorder is the first clip on your timeline so that the program can match its project settings to your video specs? 

Yes. Video clip from this camcorder is the first clip in the timeline.

Parameters of the project and the video above.

-When your project settings match your video specs, you will NOT see a yellow orange line along the top of the timeline, above your video clips, in Expert mode. Is this the case with your project?

No. I suspect that the problem occurs in the video is displayed on the timeline.

Because the assets of the project and put the video thumbnail is displayed on this video.

at the time of the drop on the timeline displays only rectangular frame that meets the duration of the video itself. let go of the mouse button. Displays only the blue rectangle.

Thumbnails of the first and last frames do not appear. takes 2-3 seconds and Pr closed.

I believe that until you see the yellow line is not reached.

-Have you ensured that any photos you use are sized to no larger than 2000x1500 pixels in size? 

Yes, size is not more than 2000x1500

- You're using a somewhat antiquated 32-bit operating system that can make limited use of your RAM load (which may explain why you only have 3 gigs of RAM), so you'll need to optimize your workflow by matching project settings to your video as closely as possible in order for the program to work effectively and stably.

yes, you're right. need to upgrade to 64bit. so I put 4GB of RAM, but I can not install 64bit Vindovs. no time. and available only 3.25 GB.

---

I would add, I hope it will help isolate the problem.

I've been tracking work in process monitor Pr. the very moment when it closes when you move the video on the timeline.

begins after the closing lines

Registry

RegOpenKey

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ContentAnalysisData.dll

Before doing so, refer to

File System

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\Premiere Elements\11.0\Online\DVD Templates\All_Lang\General\(A) Fun\it_IT_FUN_PAL_S_SM_OUTPUT_s_prv_sm.png

and the like ...

I turned drvatson. now the error appears as a window.

Error-1.JPG

Error-2.JPG

System disk, and on which stands Pr error checking. there are no errors.drive on which stands Pr error checking. There are no errors.

• 3. Re: Problem with Adobe Premiere Elements 11

You seem to have set your project up correctly and you have sized your photos to a size that should not crash the program -- so I'm not sure what instability is causing the program to crash for you.

Are you saying it crashes as soon as you add a video clip or as soon as you add a photo -- or does it only crash after you've added many clips?

And are you saying that the program crashes when you add the clips to your timeline -- or are you saying that it crashes as soon as you add the clips to your project, before you even add them to your timeline?

Also, how much free, clean space is on your hard drive? When did you last run Check Disk, Disk Cleanup and Disk Defragmenter on your drive? I'm assuming that, since this is an XP computer, it's several years old, and there is a possiblity that the drive is getting full or has become cluttered.

• 4. Re: Problem with Adobe Premiere Elements 11
                Tema32744 Level 1

-Are you saying it crashes as soon as you add a video clip or as soon as you add a photo -- or does it only crash after you've added many clips?

A new project. One video clip is added to the project assets.

See the picture below.

Act_project.JPG

then out of the window I transfer the file to the timeline. when I "dropped" on the timeline video. seen in the video. after this time an error occurs.

Act_project-2.JPG

if this is important: next to the pointer, an additional icon: two small gray rectangle and between the blue arrow.

this icon did not disappear until pr crash

-And are you saying that the program crashes when you add the clips to your timeline -- or are you saying that it crashes as soon as you add the clips to your project, before you even add them to your timeline?

First.

Programs crashes precisely at the moment when the video is transferred to the timeline.

-Also, how much free, clean space is on your hard drive? When did you last run Check Disk, Disk Cleanup and Disk Defragmenter on your drive?

I try to keep the technical state of the computer.

program is on drive E.

depth test drive tested yesterday.

it 60GB of free space.

on drive C. 8 GB of free space.

Check for errors yesterday.

defragmentation: C. - 3% E. - 1.82%

-I'm assuming that, since this is an XP computer, it's several years old, and there is a possiblity that the drive is getting full or has become cluttered.

without service, yes.

---

please tell me, is there any log files that recorded it work Pr ..?

• 5. Re: Problem with Adobe Premiere Elements 11

Your program may be failing while trying to read the video and match its project settings to it.

Start a new project. Select the project settings for a Flip HD camcorder and then check the option to Force Settings on Project. See if that make the video from your Samsung any easier to work with.

By the way, are you saying that you haven't done updates of XP in some time? I know that XP support has ended, but it is very important to make sure you have all of the latest updates to XP and that you have the latest version of Quicktime installed in order for the program to perform with any stability.

• 6. Re: Problem with Adobe Premiere Elements 11
                    Tema32744 Level 1

-Start a new project. Select the project settings for a Flip HD camcorder and then check the option to Force Settings on Project. See if that make the video from your Samsung any easier to work with.

Unfortunately, this option is not solved the problem ...

how to diagnose this problem? have any ideas?

program is linked only with Quicktime, or even what it uses or other resources?

is there any log files that recorded it work Pr ..?

-By the way, are you saying that you haven't done updates of XP in some time? I know that XP support has ended, but it is very important to make sure you have all of the latest updates to XP and that you have the latest version of Quicktime installed in order for the program to perform with any stability.

Quicktime latest version. installed a week ago.

about windows updates.

I think the problem is not in the windows update.

because on a nearby table, notebook stands, with the same OS (installed from one distribution), and with the same updates.

program on this notebook ran without problems.

• 7. Re: Problem with Adobe Premiere Elements 11

"program on this notebook ran without problems."

This seems to indicate that it has something to do with your operating system or the way your computer is configured.

I'm not sure what else to suggest. You seem to be very meticulous about maintaining your computer -- although you also seem assured that it's not some patch or update that's needed for operating system. So I'm just not sure how else to troubleshoot your problem. Sorry.

Maybe someone else will have some ideas for you.

• 8. Re: Problem with Adobe Premiere Elements 11
                        Tema32744 Level 1

-This seems to indicate that it has something to do with your operating system or the way your computer is configured.

I also came to this conclusion . I think it's the truth .

That would eliminate the problem of the operating system , I removed all the codecs . leave only the built- in windows .

Pr deleted .checked the registry for errors - two different programs.

deleted video card driver .set the old driver that came on the disc with the video card.Release date August 2009 .

In the folder "Documents and settings " and all investments ( including system ) deleted any mention of Pr . ( folders, files, ....)

then installed the Quick Time and Pr .After these steps, the problem was not solved.

I think the problem is hardware incompatibility ...

- So I'm just not sure how else to troubleshoot your problem. Sorry.

Maybe someone else will have some ideas for you.

In any case, thank you Steve! I hope there will be people with ideas.

----

Additional Information:

A detailed study of this problem have been identified that cause program crash AMocWrapper.dll.

Set up in the correspondence point of the fall - at the moment of placing video on timeline.

Who anyone know how this DDL associated with this operation? Which function is currently this DLL?

After turning DrWatson start writing file * appcompat.txt. I looked it up. It found nothing useful. Modules, versions, a checksum language .... The last two lines of AMocWrapper.dll and Kernel32.dll.

Is there any log files that recorded it work Pr ..?

• 9. Re: Problem with Adobe Premiere Elements 11
                          A.T. Romano Level 7

Tema32744

For now I will just pick up on the matter of amocwrapper.dll.

Have you seen the following online in your Google searches

amocwrapper.dll | Get Free Guides to Fix PC Errors

However,

If you have not gone through the following scheme, please consider

Deactivate the program from within the opened project, Help Menu/Deactivate

Uninstall the program via Control Panel

Do a run through with ccleaner (regular cleaning and registry cleaning parts)

CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download

Reinstall the program with anti-virus and firewalls turned off.

And, even after you go through the above, delete the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file found in the Windows XP path

Local Disk C

Documents and Settings

Owner

Application Data

Adobe

Premiere Elements

and the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file that you delete should be in the 11.0 Folder.

Please review and consider and then let us know if any of the above worked for you.

Thank you.

ATR

• 10. Re: Problem with Adobe Premiere Elements 11
                            Tema32744 Level 1

Thank you try to solve my problem.

-For now I will just pick up on the matter of amocwrapper.dll.

About  amocwrapper.dll.

Take another and this information is from drwatson:

An exception in the application:

App.: E:\Pr\Adobe Premiere Elements 11\Adobe Premiere Elements.exe (pid=2392)

Time: 04.05.2014 @ 02:14:58.734

Number: c0000005 (access violation)

(....)

*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for E:\Pr\Adobe Premiere Elements 11\AMocWrapper.dll -

function: AMocWrapper!AMW__JPEG__DumpVideoFrameToJPEG

09345f7c c3 ret

09345f7d cc int 3

09345f7e cc int 3

09345f7f cc int 3

09345f80 55 push ebp

09345f81 8bec mov ebp,esp

09345f83 51 push ecx

09345f84 894dfc mov [ebp-0x4],ecx

09345f87 8b45fc mov eax,[ebp-0x4]

09345f8a 8b4d08 mov ecx,[ebp+0x8]

CRASH -> 09345f8d 8b11 mov edx,[ecx] ds:0023:00000000=????????

09345f8f 8910 mov [eax],edx

09345f91 8b4508 mov eax,[ebp+0x8]

09345f94 83c004 add eax,0x4

09345f97 50 push eax

09345f98 8b4dfc mov ecx,[ebp-0x4]

09345f9b 83c104 add ecx,0x4

09345f9e e8ddb5f6ff call AMocWrapper+0x1580 (092b1580)

09345fa3 8b45fc mov eax,[ebp-0x4]

09345fa6 8be5 mov esp,ebp

09345fa8 5d pop ebp

Probably you more to say than me.

-Please review and consider and then let us know if any of the above worked for you.

I made everything that is written to instructions and also that was written by you.

Only for register cleaning I used three programs.

TuneUp Registry Cleaner

CCleaner

Vit Registry Fix.

Viruses are missing.

Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs - file deleted.

The problem was not solved. (

• 11. Re: Problem with Adobe Premiere Elements 11
                              A.T. Romano Level 7

Tema32744

Thank you for looking at the troubleshooting suggestions. Sorry the outcome news was not better. You have explored a lot of variables in your troubleshooting.

I hesitate to bring this next suggestion forward, but just in case....

Where did your Premiere Elements installation files come from? Have you said already?

Have you looked at another source for these installation files? You can download tryout Premiere Elements 11 from the following web site and then install the files and insert your purchased serial number in them.

Photoshop Elements 11 Direct Download Links: Free Trials, Premiere | ProDesignTools

You must read the "Note: Very Important Instructions" carefully; otherwise you can get an Access Denied message.

Do you think that it is worth a try in view of all the specific issue readouts that you are getting?

ATR

• 12. Re: Problem with Adobe Premiere Elements 11
                                Tema32744 Level 1

Very sad...

Among the members of the forum there are developers?

It seems to me that they will precisely tell why the function "AMW__JPEG__DumpVideoFrameToJPEG" causes falling.

Or such consultation is impossible?

Distribution is on the DVD-ROM

Installation is successful. Without errors.

-Do you think that it is worth a try in view of all the specific issue readouts that you are getting?

I consider that the working program is necessary to me, I am ready to try everything.

I downloaded this link Pr Elements 11.

The problem was not solved. (

I think we only help developers now. Because everything points to a hardware - software incompatibility. Drivers - hardware.

Is there a forum such people?

• 13. Re: Problem with Adobe Premiere Elements 11
                                  Tema32744 Level 1

Friends, can not anybody help?