3 Replies Latest reply on May 1, 2014 11:52 AM by Drewy62

Email notification issue?

KMPpbg Level 1

Is there an Email Notification issue on Adobe's end?  This is a new issue for me.  I have had 2 clients submit forms and I did not receive an email notification on either one letting me know they were submitted, which is causing me to look at Forms Central manually to make sure I'm not missing something.

Thanks

• 1. Re: Email notification issue?
          Drewy62 Adobe Employee

Are you sure you didn't have this mail didn't accidentally end up in a junk mail folder? Have you tried testing your form by submitting to it and assuring you are getting notifications? If you are still at a loss as to what is going on can you make me a co-author (ayarboro@adobe.com) and I'll log in and take a look.

Andrew

• 2. Re: Email notification issue?
            KMPpbg Level 1

Hi Andrew,

We haven’t had any issues since we started using Forms Central until after your site was down for maintenance a couple days ago.  That’s when the issue started for us.  I’m thinking a glitch on your end?  I actually called the day the site was down and it was confirmed that the Forms Central was in fact down and to give it 1-2 hours and check back.  The next day is when the email notifications stopped coming into our email address.  If you could check that out and let me know, then we’ll take it to the co-author step if need be.

Thanks,

Sue Monforte

Kenny Mondo Productions

• 3. Re: Email notification issue?
              Drewy62 Adobe Employee

There is not much I can do on my end until I have access to the form. I have checked and seen that the system is working properly in this are since Tuesday.

Andrew