5 Replies Latest reply on May 4, 2014 6:00 PM by Warunicorn

Moving Images

Brian 57

I cannot select any picture file or folder in main project screen to move them to either the gallery or to another folder.

Galaxy 8 tablet

• 1. Re: Moving Images
          Warunicorn Adobe Community Professional

PS Touch projects are self-contained. They remain that way until you use the export option (5th icon from the top right). Once that's done, you can then manage the projects as you see fit using the file manager of your choice. (e.g., File Manager HD, available on Google Play.)

• 2. Re: Moving Images
            Brian 57 Level 1

Thank you for your answer. I looked at the 5th icon as suggested which is the save to gallery or share. I still cannot select anything in the main screen to enable either of these commands.

My main question is, how do I select images or folders on the main screen?

• 3. Re: Moving Images

Make sure you browse to where your projects are first before initiating the export. (Projects are saved wherever you began. e.g., If you started a new PS Touch project in a subfolder called "Landscapes," that's where the project gets saved when backing out to the main project selection UI from the editing UI.)

Once you tap "Save to Gallery" or "Share...", you should then be able to choose the project and the appropriate file type and then tap OK.

• 4. Re: Moving Images
                Brian 57 Level 1

Thank you. Oddly and contrary to nearly all other applications where the selection is made then select the appropriate menu, in PS Touch the "Share" or "Save to gallery" is selected first then the images or folders second.

• 5. Re: Moving Images

It's a lot like Lightroom; modular in the sense that you stage your images for whatever purpose suits you at that moment. e.g., The project selection UI is where you go to get ready to edit *or* export. (I think this has a lot to do with operating system file security too.)