Without knowing your exact settings nobody can say anything. 3D-Raytrace should compute normal motion blur and not require any tricks. If it deosn't then there is something specific about your comp that prevents it.
Ok, here some additional info:
- Windows 8.1 Pro
- AE CC up to date
- nVidia 570 with latest drivers with cuda
- CPU is a 2nd generation i7
- 18 gb of ram
- What I did:
- Start a new composition 1080p 25 fps with ray tracing level = 9.
- Create a text layer and convert it to 3D layer.
- Create a new camera.
- Pan the camera from left to right animating its position and moving it above the text very quickly
- Enable motion blur both on composition and on text layer
- Exporting using render queue with motion blur enabled for selected layer and quicktime animation codec at 100.
I get no motion blur at all both on the AE preview screen and final render.
If I add a Motion Blur effect (CC or pixel motion blur) I get motion blur in AE preview screen and final render.
What should I check or change?
no one could help me?
Could someone at least try to replicate the problem?
Motion blur on a 3D layer with Ray-traced rendering turned on always works for me and always has. Something is wrong in the composition but you have not shared a screenshot, advanced comp settings, render settings, or anything that would help us help you.
Set your comp to Classic rendering. If you cannot see motion blur then something is wrong in your settings. Try following this 2 minute tutorial I just put up. If you still can't render motion blur then show us a screenshot with all properties revealed for your project.