2 Replies Latest reply on May 3, 2014 3:10 PM by Peter Spier

In Indesign 3--I created an Elliptical Circle on a black background. I want the circle to be "THICK WHITE" Circumference.

MacRover

In Indesign 3--I created an Elliptical Circle on a black background. I want the circle to be "THICK WHITE" Circumference. I can only make the circle either solid black or solid white. I want the circle to be solid black with the circumference of the circle in "THICK WHITE".

I'm a beginner in this. Somebody gave me a suggestion: "Select the object and make sure the Stroke panel is open (Window>Stroke). Select the size and make it Paper color."

I went and selected the object as suggested. I then opened the "stroke panel". I could not see any size to select and could not see where to change to paper color. When I change to paper color, the whole circle became white. The only things I see in the stroke panel are as follows: I saw "weight" "Miter limit","cap", "join", "type", "start" "end", "gap Color", "gap tint" and played with all of them and I could not make the circumference "THICK WHITE".

I'm posting this as a question in the hope somebody can give me a clearer answer. The above response to me ( "Select the object and make sure the Stroke panel is open (Window>Stroke). Select the size and make it Paper color.") was short and sweet but it did not help me. Thank you.