2 people found this helpful
Welcome to the Adobe Forums!
You can certainly associate the new Adobe account to the installed programs without re-installing the products.
1. Launch Creative Cloud desktop app.
2. Click on the gear icon on the top right hand side in the Creative Cloud desktop window and go to 'Preferences'
3. Select the tab 'Account', Sign out of creative cloud and then sign back in using the different Adobe Id.
It is an account issue, call adobe customer service.
Hi KRupani, did all that by now - still shaking!!!! grrrrrr
I dont have preferences as one of my options, i just have help and exit...
me too .-.
Me too. The adobe cloud sucks and it seems theres no official reply in this forum. You cannot imagine this to happen in China. If a software company dare to do this then it will be competed down by other companies in one night. Now I see why Steve Jobs didn't allow adobe flash player to be installed in Apple product, Apple doesn't like trash.
I am a student so the one-year service is free for now. I won't buy the service when I go to work!
Just want an invoice so I can pay, is that so difficult-or don't you want payment?
[E-mail deleted by moderator]
Thank you. This is the correct answer. Unfortunately it took the adobe support person 2 hours to figure this out. ugh!
Thank you again,
We don't have a requirement for users to log in to the CC apps; they just launch them using our license. We logged the individual off the CC desktop and we tried logging in to an app using the university Adobe user name and password, but the app would not launch. We also use the Adobe sign and users are required to log into that. Is there a token of some sort that then requires the user to log into adobe apps?
I read absolutely NO answers...only comments like "try this, it may work", or statements like "we don't require...". What is the answer to the question of HOW to verify a correct 2nd email address???
You need to sign in with your existing account. Once you're signed in, you'll see the profile icon at the top. Click on that and you'll see the sign out option. Sign out and then sign in with your new account.
Hope that helps:)
I have subcribed to cloud with an email address and cant get it to work.
So I have bought a CD; the CD wants to verify; it is pre populating an email address I cant change and I am not getting a verification email. What now?
Thanks for replying and sorry I did not explain properly.
Because I can’t get cloud to work....
I went and bought 2017 DC Acrobat CD which I need urgently - it is genuine from a high street retailer.
The verification email mail is being sent to the wrong email address (Adobe is pre populating the address everything after @ is correct tho) .
therefore, I have solved this temporarily by dialing in to undelivered email on my mail server and firearding It to my phone. So I clicked on the link and it says successfully verified.
Now i I just need to tell Adobe about this.
I understand. So your problem is solved.
If anyone else gets this problem:-
- you buy Acrobat 2017 on a cd
- you install and it registers the licence
- it then wants to send an email to you to verify (but it prepopulates your email incorrectly and you can not change it). In my situation it was sending it to Andrea+old@.... rest of email after that was correct.
- I solved the verification problem by logging into my mail server and forwarding the email to my correct address. But some people won’t be able to do that.
- two problems then persisted - firstly I could not register the serial number in my adobe account so it was not visible there; secondly the email address logged against the software at Adobe does not exist. So if you want to move the software to another machine you would have a problem.
- therefore I called the Adobe technical support (they do not support cd versions so I had to go through to the cloud support).
- i was told the reason the problem arose was because I had two accounts; someone at Adobe ‘released’ one for me as it was an old email address. But the person did not delete/change the old email address. So the cd was pulling in the old email address and adding +old to the name to denote it was related to the released account. So the person I spoke to had to modify lols account. Then they made the software appear in my account.
- So this is solvable but you need to ring Adobe.
Thank you for replying Abambo.