Seems like you are unable to sign into Folio Builder? Is there any message cropping up? Have to contacted DPS Technical Support for this?
Yes I'm unable to, nope nothing. Nothing happens at all.
Yes I have, but nobody seems to be answering.
Hope you are using a Mac; try the following steps on your machine :
- Quit InDesign and any other CS/CC apps.
- Use the Activity Monitor to quit the CS5ServiceManager or CS6Service Manager or familiar looking processes.
- To remove from the keychain, navigate to: /Applications/Utilities and launch the Keychain Access.app
- If the lock icon in the upper left appears locked, click it and enter your password to unlock it.
- Select the “login” item in the Keychains list in the upper left.
- Select “Passwords” from the category list.
- Type “renga” in the search field in the upper right.
- Lastly, select any matches and press the Delete key.
I tried it. It doesn't seem to have any effect. Do you have any other solutions?
Try signing into Adobe.com and verify if your id is working and if there is any terms of acceptance etc.
I think I can. I can log in and navigate.
Okay, then it would be worth contacting support, let me try and arrange someone to contact you.
Thanks a lot! I hope you can.