I've just started using Captivate last week, so I'm still
learning the ropes.
My setup is this:
Rode NT1-A mic
M-Audio MobilePre amplifier
When I record a full-screen demonstration, the record process
However, if I do a project preview, the narration in some
slides suddenly speeds up dramatically, sometimes in the middle of
the slide. I take the audio out to Sound Forge 8.0 to perform a
pitch shift of -12 to the affected part of the tracks to correct
the audio, but the synchronization is all fouled up. Note that I
have not done any single-slide scrubbing at this point.
I also find that some of the relevant audio is on the slide
preceding or proceding the one I want the audio to be associated
with, so getting a good synch requires a complete audio remix
between several slides to get proper timing.