0 Replies Latest reply on May 5, 2014 2:59 PM by OrthoVLo

Autopopulate PDF Form Text boxes

OrthoVLo Level 1

I would appreciated any help on this matter as my IT department is unfortunately of little use.

I am trying to gather information from text boxes in a webpage dialogue inside of a EMR (electronic medical record) system to prefill out certain textboxes in fillable form I created.  I do not now how to reveal the source code from the page in order to get help creating the code/script.  I am a complete novice at javascript but have used the forum to create various arrays to autopopulate forms.  Here is a screenshot of what I am trying to accomplish.

PDF Form.JPG

I would like to take the patient account number and name from the "1. Choose a patient"" boxes and prefill in the form with the patient name and account # text boxes in the form.  We have to fill out a million forms a day and it would BE SO GREAT if we didn't have to type in the info that is literally 2 inches above it!

I do not know if this is even possible or I have to have some special privileges via the EMR company, but when I mentioned it to my IT department I got the deer in headlights look.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Vanessa