Is there somewhere some documentation about using the option to save the ACR settings in a database rather than in xmp sidecar files ?
I have found the location of the 'Database' file in C:/Users/[my name]/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/CameraRaw/
- how to ensure that the 'Database' is backed up with the built-in backup process in the Organizer ?
- that Database seems to be independent of the catalogs
- How is the Database updated if you move or rename files from the Organizer ?
- What happens if you already have xmp sidecar files when you choose the option of the Database in the ACR dialog ?
- If you upgrade catalogs from Elements to Lightroom, are the settings saved in the database recognized by Lightroom ?
Retrieving data ...